VietTESOL International Convention 2022 (VIC2022) - “Digital ELT: Approaches and Innovations” is coming with the participation of nearly 500 national and international experts.
With the theme “Digital ELT: Approaches and Innovations”, this year’s convention is expected to attract a large number of domestic and international delegates. The attraction of VietTESOL International Convention 2022 not only comes from the interesting and highly practical topics but also from the very special speakers. It is our great pleasure to introduce the special speakers participating in VietTESOL International Convention 2022:
Click here to view the promotional posters for these key presenters.
Go to the Program Schedule at https://viettesol.dryfta.com/program-schedule, choose More Filters and filter by format to add these important sessions to your personal calendar so you will not miss them. You will be required to log in with your credentials.
- Rod Ellis (Curtin University, Australia) - keynote speaker, with his speech on Doing Task-based Language Teaching for Low-Proficiency Learners
- Marshall Jones (Winthrop University, USA) - keynote speaker, with his speech on Open Educational Resources, Online Learning, and other Learning Technologies That Will Change the World - Maybe
- Stuart Connor (Director of Qualification & Assessment - Pearson Asia) - keynote speaker, with his speech on “ Powering up Soft Skills: How Digital tools can improve employability outcomes for English language learners”.
- Paul Woodfall (Oxford University Press) - featured speaker, with his speech on Mitigating the Effects of Pandemic Disruption: Assessment and Giving Effective Feedback for Learning in ELT
- Graeme Harrison (Cambridge English) - featured speaker, with his speech on Evaluating the Impact of the Flipped Classroom Approach: Lessons Learned in ELT Practice
- Davide Guarini Gilmartin (British Council Vietnam’s Education for English Systems (EES) Academic Manager) - featured speaker, with his speech on Digital Learning Innovation Fund- lessons learned
- Hannah Haase (content creator, blog author, and pedagogical mentor at Robotel) - featured speaker, with her speech on Engage and Motivate Your Students with a Digital Curriculum and Interactive Platform
- Subhan Zein (Australian National University) - featured speaker, with his speech on Trends in English as a subject in basic education (ESBE) in Vietnam: Research and policy recommendations
- Jake Whiddon (Regional Trainer; for Education First and Macmillan Education) - featured speaker, with his speech on Creating future classrooms today
- Will Laschet (Senior Academic Consultant for National Geographic Learning) - featured speaker, with his speech on The Mindful Use of Technology in ELT
- Diana Dudzik (international English teacher educator and curriculum consultant, USA) - featured speaker, with her speech on The Passionate Heart of A Teacher
- Derek Spafford (Asia Regional Professional Development Manager for Macmillan Education) - featured speaker, with his speech on Advancing Futures: Start with yourself and the rest will follow
- Dieter Bruhn (One World Training) - featured speaker, with his speech on Creative Speaking Activities that Energize your Classroom
- Tuấn Nguyễn (founder of Five-Star E-learning) - featured speaker, with his speech on Advancing technology application trends in modern English language education
VietTESOL International Convention 2022 will be held at Nha Trang University from September 16 to September 18, 2022. The convention tends to build a forum for exchanging results of researching, learning and teaching English; discuss and suggest new and contemporary approaches to innovating English language curriculum, teaching methods, technology in language teaching and learning; build an English teaching community at home and abroad.
For further information of VIC 2022, visit http://convention.viettesol.org.vn/